Make sure to follow all of the steps listed to ensure maximum sales and profits!
Become ‘PluginAlchemy’ JV Partner Today and With Each Sale You Earn 50% -100% of Those Who Purchase Any of my WordPress Plugins!
Endorsements to your own opt-in list are a very powerful way to promote the program. (I’m not talking about SPAM, this is unrequested commercial email. Please don’t send anyone any emails without their permission — people really hate it…and worse, you’ll be dropped from our affiliate program.)
If you have an ezine list or a list of people who have given you permission to send them updates and news, this technique is really great!
A personal recommendation always works great! Even a small mailing list of 500 – 1,000 people can generate dozens of sales and hundreds of dollars in commissions.
The next step is to take one of the emails – or an email that you wrote yourself – and load it into your autoresponder sequences.
Doing so will mean that all new members who join your various lists will automatically learn about ‘PluginAlchemy’. It’s an easy way for you to keep making sales without having to do any extra work.
Full pages work. Your full-page feature can serve as pre sell point to many of your promotions.
Benefits of Full Page Recommendations:
How to Use Your Full Page Recommendation?
Write Your Own Recommendations & Ads: You can always take any pre-written text provided in our affiliate program and see how they work for you, but it’s generally better to write your own recommendations and ads. They add a personal touch that will persuade people to find out more.
Tips for Writing Ads & Recommendations
More Internet Writing Tips
Check your website statistics to see which pages visitors view the most. These are great target areas for your promotions, especially if they are relevant to our products.
“Thank you” emails are the most read emails so this is the perfect opportunity for a backend sale. Whether you’re saying thanks for joining your newsletter or for buying a product, always include one or more short ads along with your affiliate link below.
Often the “thank you page” that is displayed after someone makes a purchase or signs up for your newsletter is wasted real estate.
Put these pages to work by using them to promote the products. After all, if people have already agreed to do one thing that you wanted them to, they’re likely to do something else.
You don’t have to have hundreds of sales a day to make this work. Just don’t miss this great opportunity to generate more commissions!
These classified ads often show up high in search engine results so they get a lot of targeted traffic from there.
Note: If affiliate links are not allowed link to your review page instead
Offer a Freebie with Purchase: It doesn’t hurt to give your visitors a little incentive to buy the products.
You could give out a free consultation, a free ebook -whatever you think your visitors would like – when they make a purchase. Just ask them to forward their email sales receipt to you. Email receipts do not include credit card information, so it should be safe to forward this information.
Social Bookmarking is one of the most effective tools to drive traffic to your affiliate link.
Go to http://onlywire.com and automatically social bookmark your affiliate link on the most popular social bookmarking sites.
Research Questions And Create Content Faster Than You Dreamed Possible With This Powerful Software Tool!
Answer Analyst will help you…
The Best Spinner
Spin the articles using Answer Analyst and The Best Spinner and convert your spun articles into Powerpoint presentations then submit them to SlideShare.net.
SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing all kinds of presentations, not just PowerPoints. It gets over 50 million monthly visitors and is one of the most visited 250 websites in the world. SlideShare content spreads virally through blogs and social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
You can automate that process using Trafficmonster on Fiverr.
Find someone who will write interesting, useful and well researched articles about WordPress plugin or about marketing strategies for 5.00 bucks. Then just complete a search for article submission gigs.
Write 10 pages report about marketing, WordPress or use your branded report and do not forget to add your affiliate links to the resources page at the last page with your recommendation.
You can use Fiverr gig below to conver the report to Kindle format and then submit it to Amazon
Facebook offers two ways you can use their advertising platform. CPC (Cost Per Click) or CPM (Cost Per Mille).
On CPC mode you pay only for the clicks that your ad receives, on CPM mode you pay for 1,000 views or impressions of your ad regardless of the clicks it might receive.
When you are starting with a new advertising campaign on Facebook, I would recommend that you would first run your ad on CPM mode for a few days. Then, run the exactly same ad for the same duration, but change your campaign type to CPC. Don’t change anything else.
If your ad has the call to action visible you may end up paying far less for clicks with your CPM campaign than with your CPC. After all, most ads are run in order to get clicks, so the cheaper you can get them the better.
Please always adhere to these FTC guidelines when promoting our products and services.
The Federal Trade Commission has recently updated their best practices for affiliate marketers, its our position that all affiliates of our products use these guidelines and regulations as standard during their endorsement or promotion.
Please Download and Review the FTC Document for Endorsement Guidelines: http://ftc.gov/os/2009/10/091005revisedendorsementguides.pdf
You agree that you are NOT allowed to do the following things if approved for the affiliate program. By doing any of the following, you will be terminated from the program and agree that any commissions will be forfeited without recourse:
1. Do not use our brand in your domain name. For example: .com .net .org or similar is NOT cool. .com/__ is OK. If you use our brand in your domain name – you will not receive any commission.
2. You are NOT permitted to conduct e-mail promotions in a 3rd party system – all e-mail contacts MUST be your OWN opt in e-mail list. You cannot use safe lists, spam or anything similar.
3. You must NOT run “negative” PPC or iframe domain campaigns such as “Product name / author name scam” or any other method to attract controversial click thru rates that an ordinary person would deem to portray a negative view of the product. This creates a very bad image for our company and the individuals featured in the products and you will be terminated from the program instantly.
4. You should avoid using the raw affiliate link if you can. All affiliates are encouraged to utilize RE-direct links in e-mails and website campaigns and not the direct affiliate link you will receive. This increases conversions for both of us. (But ultimately the choice is up to you).
5. You cannot earn commission on your own purchase. Any ‘self’ purchase commission may be nullified or held back. Things you CAN do (subject to change without notice – please check back here regularly)
6. iFrames, review sites and cloaked domains are permitted as long as they do not contain offensive or negative domain URLs.
7. Affiliate payments will mostly be set as delayed for any affiliate we do not know, for all other affiliates the commissions will be set to instant BUT you will get paid ONLY after the end of the refund policy date (i.e.30 Day). Please describe briefly how you will be promoting and any links to your own websites or Facebook page or to any other resource you can provide us.
8. Don’t misrepresent yourself as a “typical result” or as a “typical customer” when you promote PluginAlchemy’s offers. Be transparent and authentic – We’ll treat your prospects with MASSIVE RESPECT!
9. We run a legitimate business, which means that we always correctly illustrate and represent our product/s and their features and benefits to the customer. Please make sure you do the same. Anyone found using misleading claims, inaccurate information or false testimonials (or anything that does not comply with FTC guidelines) will have their affiliate account revoked immediately.